When summer comes and bathing suit season is upon you, the last thing you want to worry about is a pair of sagging breasts. There are things you can do, thankfully, to help keep your bust a little perkier so you can dare to bare a little more this summer. The ticket is consistency, so keep up these good habits all year round to make the biggest difference.
A big part of keeping your breasts up where they belong is the right support. “Right” is the key word here.
- The Right Bra – Not every bra is designed to keep you looking your best. In fact, a lot of underwiring and other uncomfortable bra parts can often do more harm than good. For the very best and long-lasting results, you should have a professional fit you into the right bra for your shape.
- Sports Bras – Sports bras are great for support, especially when you are very active. Make sure that you aren’t just flattening your breasts until you can’t breathe, however. The correct sports bra should hold your breasts up against you securely, while still allowing you to breathe and move comfortably.
Breasts are covered in some of the most sensitive skin of your whole body. This means that the skin there requires plenty of extra attention to keep it looking young and healthy.
- Moisturize – Most women spend a lot of time slathering moisturizing products on their faces to avoid wrinkles and other skin issues, but that isn’t the only place these problems can pop up. It is important that you keep the skin on and around your breasts moisturized as the skin there can easily dry out, stretch, and wrinkle. The skin on your breasts is extremely absorbent, so keep them happy with multiple applications a day.
- The Right Products – Just like on your face, your breasts could benefit from ingredients that help ward off wrinkles and increase elasticity. Look for firming ingredients like collagen and vitamin B3 and make sure these are main ingredients in the products you choose. Also try to avoid too many unnatural and chemical additives, as these will be easily absorbed into your body as well.
Especially during the summer, there is much to be done to protect your bust and keep it looking great. Protect your sensitive breast from the harsh effects of cold weather, wind, and the sun. Protection isn’t just about shielding your skin from the weather, though.
- SPF – You already know how much damage the sun’s rays can do to your skin, and your breast are absolutely no exception. Keep those tatas protected from sunburn, premature wrinkling, discoloration, and more simply by slathering on the sunscreen whenever you get a chance. Also make sure that you are applying SPF year-round, as ultraviolet rays from the sun can penetrate clothing.
- Sleeping Positions – To help keep your breasts looking perky, consider how you sleep. If you typically sleep on your stomach, you might want to consider flipping over and sleeping sunny side up. When you sleep on your breasts, you could be pulling them down and stretching the skin out.
There are lots of ways you can keep your breasts looking perky rather than saggy for the upcoming swimsuit season. Be consistent with treating your breasts right and you’ll be looking perky and perfect all summer.